Lalita Raman, at Transitions Intl. Ltd. is a leadership, communications, transitions and business coach who assists executives, professionals and SMEs succeed in the business world of continuous change and uncertainty to think, communicate and lead more effectively.Her areas of expertise include building executive presence in the three areas of gravitas, communication and appearance. Her other areas of expertise include sales and negotiation.
Lalita works with senior executives, high-caliber leaders or high-potentials who want to grow and expand their skills, nurture their executive presence or accelerate their transition to a new role of increased scope and leadership presence.
What this means is that as leaders in your work and life, you are able to work more effectively by leading stronger teams, get recognized for your work, build relationships and influence people and achieve a balanced life.
Through her experience and skills, Lalita enables you to gain insight into your own motives, interests and concerns, helping you to understand the explicit links to the challenges you might face in leadership and management roles. By helping you to gain greater awareness of your own leadership style and impact, she enables you to identify and understand your own strengths and expectations for future growth, including critical areas for your self-development. She is goal oriented and assists you in the journey to make the choices that will contribute to the bigger plan for you in your work and life.
In two decades in Hong Kong, Lalita has worked for Citigroup, Jardine Fleming, Morgan Stanley, ABN Amro, JP Morgan and RBS. With her broad range of Investment Banking exposure including bottom line responsibility and successfully leading diverse teams, with her most recent positions as Director of Sales at JP Morgan Chase and at RBS, she brings her strong leadership skills and ability to create impactful and sustainable changes by practicing new and creative ways to move forward.
The leadership positions she has held in her corporate life have given her opportunities to engage and connect with you and others at different levels, understand how you think and behave, and how each of your values and experiences shape your performance and job satisfaction levels. Her resilience and adaptability to different cultures, and roles with different organizations as well as her leadership skills has helped her to facilitate the growth and development of the teams she has worked with.
With this behind her, Lalita founded Transitions Intl Limited in 2012 with the objective of excelling in her passion of being an Executive, Leadership and Career coach.
How will you benefit from her coaching?
- Greater awareness of your own leadership style and impact.
- Greater understanding of yourself and others to better communicate.
- Identify and understand your own talents and match with the job profile.
- Assessing your expectations for future growth, and developing the requisite competencies.
- Making informed and better choices with awareness and confidence in yourself.
- Being a powerful and persuasive presenter with clarity, brevity and impact.
- Leverage your personal strengths and overcome limitations to develop a winning style
Whilst she is not coaching, she enjoys hiking, yoga, exploring new challenges, learning, sharing and engaging in community service. Lalita writes regularly on her personal blog, lalitaraman.com.
Qualifications and Memberships
- ICF ACC certified coach
- Certified Level 2 Certified Master Coach, Behavioral Coaching Institute
- Dale Carnegie Trainer
- Certified Genos International Emotional Intelligence Practitioner
- Harrison Accredited Practitioner
- DISC Certified Practitioner
- Certified in LEA 360
- Certified in Ontological Coaching
- Inspiring Leadership Through Emotional Intelligence
- Successful Negotiation : Essential Strategies and Skills (University of Michigan)
- ICF Hong Kong Chapter Board Member
- Associate of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ACA)
- Cost and Works Accountant (CWA)
- Bachelor of Commerce (BCom), India