I work with:
- Leaders and aspiring leaders
Anyone committed to making a difference to their life, others and the environment around them within their organization or business.
Specifically, I work with SMEs, entrepreneurs, Corporations (Investment Banks, Luxury Goods Sector, FMCG, Lawyers) and individuals.
My coaching style is solution focused and I lead with outcomes and not by the process alone.
Key elements of my coaching are:
- Principles – my coaching is based on the principle that each of you are unique, thus the coaching sessions are tailored to you and your goals.
- Change agent – having gone through changes in my role in various organizations and most of those roles being in line management and on the business side, I understand and empathize with the challenges of change in roles, transition to a new country as well as through management changes.
- Delivery – with my sales and marketing background in the Corporate World, I value the importance of client ROI. Components of delivery are feedback, questions, challenges, ideas.
- Connection – through chemistry meeting and building rapport and trust
- Clarification – important to effective outcomes as we will be able to surface blind spots and experience strengths and gaps through clarification. You will be able to get clarity on what is working for you and what doesn’t.
- Commitment – for an outcome that you desire. Commitment to create right action personally and in your organization.
- Develop plans along the journey of the shift you want to create.
- Listen/Observe – sales and marketing taught me to listen, to ask relevant questions and empathize with the client needs.
Coaching in an organizational context:
- Coaching for performance – dealing with your leadership competencies, communicating vision, team building or delegation
- Coaching for development – coaching interventions that explores and enhances your competence and characteristics required of you as an executive in your future job or role. It could be associated with transitions to a new country and/or role, restructuring and re-engineering.
- Coaching for skills – the skills associated with you assuming your new, expanded or different responsibility.
- Coaching you for your agenda – personal or organizational concerns that you may have that is acting as an interference in performing your role including goal setting, communication, negotiation and presentation
- Coaching on building or upgrading your executive presence
- Coaching to improve team and staff engagement and retention.
How do we connect?
You can contact me directly or through your organization and we’ll connect and get to know each other. We will have a taster coaching session and if we both agree that there is a good chemistry between us, we’ll proceed to set up our coaching agreement.
How are the Coaching Sessions Conducted?
I work with clients in Hong Kong and across the globe, by meeting face to face, or on Skype or by phone calls. We will work together on any medium that is the most effective for you.